Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm back. And I'm married!

Yes, I've finally moved on to the darker side. I've lost the premier bachelor status, not that I've ever been a Casanova! The Tamil Brahmin - Sindhi from Gujjuland wedding went without a hitch. Some would even say it was a blast. And despite the language and cultural differences, both sides got along famously. There's a lot to report and too much jetlag right now to do justice to this experience of a lifetime. So over the next few days, I'll try to cover as much of the last 3 weeks as possible. Let me see if I can pull in some guest columns as well from a few Chicago friends who actually came all the way to attend our wedding. Would be nice to get a few different points of view, don't you think? And ofcourse, the good ol' wife has been keeping a diary of various events, so let's see if we can get her to talk about her ordeal and how she's going to deal with the fact that she's stuck to me for the rest of her life.

Let the good times roll... zzzzzz!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome to this side of the shore.

2/5/07, 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!! on joining the elite

Wish U guys a very happy married life !!!!

-well wisher & regular blog reader

2/6/07, 8:57 AM  
Blogger c2c said...

Thank you so much guys. I'm shocked beyond words to know that I actually have regular readers for this blog...

2/6/07, 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Wish you the best in your new life.
hope you will continue to write nice articles and not disappear like most of the newly married people :-)
All the best and ENJOY!
Matt.

2/6/07, 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happen to visit your blog when I was searching for Marathon experience.

2/7/07, 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home