Friday, June 30, 2006

First blog hiatus

I know its been a while since my last blog. Ever since I started this blog, I've been trying to post something every 3-4 days. But somehow, that last week has just flown by, and I haven't had a moment to sit and write something up. Work has been busy, with my team lead gone and me forced to take over his responsibilities. I can't deny that its been fun and a great learning experience, but it takes a lot out of you at work. At the end of each day, you just want to come home, get a beer and chill in front of the TV.

But tomorrow, I'm heading to Yellowstone National Park. That land of the grizzlies, elks and bisons. I can't but get excited about the trip, and hope it would be a respite from the daily monotony of work and a great opportunity for me to recharge my batteries, to come back refreshed. I hope to take up the cudgel at work and at blogging when I get back. But till then, I hope you all have a great weekend and a grand 4th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

didnt know there were hyenas in yellow stone...hope u r going to the right place

6/30/06, 11:49 PM  
Blogger c2c said...

Guess I got a bit carried away :D I meant to say bisons and foxes... Thx for pointing this out GG.

7/5/06, 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home