Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back in Chi-town

The fresh smell of Spring, combined with a delicious 65F and cool breeze... ah! its good to be back in Chicago. What a world of difference from Mad-town. Not looking forward to getting back to work, but would be great to resume some of my favorite outdoor activities - volleyball, rollerblading and running in the maze of forest preserves around my house. And you can do all this without sweating your ass off and coming dangerously close to losing 95% of your body fluids (ok, that was an exaggeration! but I was just trying to make a point).

The new video iPod (its black and sleek, if you're the type that gets off on this kind of stuff!) my brother gifted me in India is amazing, and I'm beginning to get hooked on to it. But I'm no music junkie, and the 30 GB capacity is going to be grossly underused by me. I'll probably put 10 of my favorite songs on shuffle mode and keep repeating them. The security guy in Germany went like "wow! an iPod. Is this the kind on which we can watch TV?". And I smugly nodded, as if I've owned this all my life and it was no big deal. The only issue with this device is that battery life is pretty short, but the sound quality is great and video is surprisingly crisp even on the miniature screen.

2 of my good friends have gingerly stepped into the world of blogging, and I, as a veteran of 3 months, would like to welcome them into the brotherhood.

4 Comments:

Blogger Parupps said...

Thanks for the welcome, Veteran Veluchaamy!!

5/11/06, 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man,if u figure out how to upload n view videos let me know!am a puzzled owner of video ipod too!

5/11/06, 10:13 PM  
Blogger c2c said...

Saranya - Do not fear the unknown ;-) I'll share my expertise with everyone once I figure the video part out. I just assumed its drag and drop like music, but my brother told me it takes a little while for the software to convert video to the iPod format.

5/12/06, 9:36 AM  
Blogger Chandru said...

You need to use a software called Jodix free ipod converter....

it converts avi or any format video to mp4....once that is done, you have to add it to the library and then upload it to the ipod...
forgot to mention that to my dear brother....

5/13/06, 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home