Friday, April 14, 2006

Travelling to India

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Me off to India for a little R & R - 3 weeks of home-cooked meals, walks down Marina beach, reacquainting with good ol' Chennai and hobnobbing with long lost relatives and friends. The weather this time of the year would be approaching the levels of heat and humdity that would test the endurance of Lance Armstrong and make a grown man cry. Obviously, my plan is to sleep during the day near the AC and venture out after dusk, although the night life probably still sucks as ever.

While there, I'll try to write something interesting about the sights, sounds and changes I see in my Madtown (a la Motown. Cool no?). In the meantime, do check out my new 'Funniest Videos' section on the sidebar. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home